Monday, February 20, 2012

MARNI X H&M SPRING 2012

FINALLY. THE MARNI X H&M COLLECTION IS HERE. Another collection I've been waiting since November. Although I am not a big fan of Marni's signature pattern, I have to admit, the accessories looks VERY good. I am already planning on getting the colorblock necklaces. the sequin collars, the sunglasses. OH, and the leather top probably will look great to with any pants. The one piece maxi dress looks great for summer as well!  I am so looking forward to the launch date, March 8th!

let's enjoy the pictures for now! which ones you planning to buy?


MARNI H&M 的合作系列照片面世啦!
這次我喜歡的就是配件配件配件!
大愛那些花的necklace, 撞色necklace!
那件皮的上衣應該很易配搭任何褲! 那條長裙很民族FEEL~
期待 38


(all pictures credit vogue.com.uk)



WOMEN LOOKBOOK

 


MEN'S LOOKBOOK




WOMEN COLLECTION

 


WOMEN ACCESSORIES





MEN COLLECTION




MEN ACCESSORIES







22 comments:

  1. wow! i'm lovin the color blocking plus the necklace/ collars!
    Can't wait to see this in shops!

    xxx
    -S

    http://www.gingerandlace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEA i know!!!!! the color blocking definitely looks good!

      Delete
  2. There are so many great items - I hope I'll be able to score something! :)

    Fashion in Pepperland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, let's put our effort in getting something~!

      Delete
  3. The accessories look great, I hope i get a chance to purchase some of those.

    www.StyleMemento.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the collection!

    http://www.scarletredblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This collection is incredible!! So beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE ALL!!
    Bangles and Bags First!!!


    G.

    vitaminagblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I´m happy here watching your job in this post. i can´t wait !
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the entire collection
    i really wish they had h&m in australia!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they dont have H&M in australia??? wow I never knew that. I thought they are all over the world.

      Delete
  9. pieces that are stylish, comfy, and totally versatile…

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments are my motivation! :)