Thursday, March 8, 2012

FALL 2012 RTW Summary


FALL 2012 fashion shows are finally over. There were so many exciting shows over the past month.

Here are some of the ones I really like. which ones are your favorite?


秋冬2012 RUNWAY結束了! 有很多精采的系列!

以下是一些我喜歡的



all pictures credit: wwd.com, style.com (for all close up pictures)

DOLCE & GABBANA
I am sure everyone should have already seen the runway looks. So many details, so Italian. Heavy gold embroideries on black fabrics for outerwear, and then there was white laces and tulles for the dresses.
Since most of you probably already seen the looks, I am just going to include some details that I really like here:
(I am soooo in love with the sunglasses! Although this is for the fall season, wouldn’t be perfect for the summer?)

我想很多人都已經看過Dolce & Gabbana的系列有多好看吧! 很多的細節, 有義大利的感覺!

因為你們大概都已經看過整個系列, 我這裡就會放一些我喜歡的細節照片:

(我超超超愛這sunglasses!!!!!! 雖然這是秋冬款, 但是很適合夏天不是嗎?!)

 



ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
OMG to Sarah Burton. That was my first reaction when I saw this collection. I love everything about it. Every piece. Sarah Burton’s concept is that the future is usually shown as darkness, but she wants to show it as light, and softness. And she did it well. Yes people may say these are not wearable clothes, but they are definitely worth it! (if I had the money, I would definitely buy it). And besides, I am sure there will be a twist in these clothes before they actually hit the stores. Like I always say, I wish Alexander McQueen would have a couture collection, I think it would be beautiful.

Sarah Burton令我太佩服, 太嘩然了! 我好開心她可以一直保持MCQUEEN的風格! 每一件都我都愛! Sarah Burton的靈感是: 未來通常是用黑暗來形容, 但是她想用光來形容. 很漂亮的設計




HAIDER ACKERMANN
He has become one of my favorite designers since last year (now on my top three!). I love his draping techniques. And this time, he didn’t disappoint me either. Look at all those exquisite draping details and those complicated cuttings and volume shapes! If you study each piece closely, it looks like there were a lot going on, but it doesn’t feel overdone at all.

上年開始, 他已經是我頭3名最愛的設計師之一. 他的DRAPING 技巧沒有人能比得上. 今年, 他都沒有令我失望. 仔細地看每一件作品, 有很多的設計元素, 但是一點都不感覺太OVER. 




Some of the others I like:

(其他喜歡的): 

LANVIN dresses – happy 10th anniversary Alber Elbaz ! so well done!
這些連身裙超好看! 10周年快樂 ALBER ELBAZ!


Jil Sanders – sadly Simons left the house, his collection is so great.

上次已說過, Raf Simons的離開真可惜



Alexander Wang I personally love masculine looks, and I think Alexander Wang always does it well.

我幾喜歡有男性化元素的設計, Alexander Wang每次都做得很好



Louis Vuitton - great concept. If you notice, the models do not carry the bags. There is someone carrying it for them. Nice jewelries on clothes, nice details, and awesome collection overall.

很好的主題. 仔細看, 所有model都沒有自己拿手袋. 後面有個類似bell boy的男人幫她們拿







38 comments:

  1. great collections , the best designers!!!
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous post! These designers are their pieces are always so inspiring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing post!


    Jasmin
    http://www.my-berlin-fashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the Jill Sanders collection! Great post!


    Jillian
    www.NuSophisticate.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every collection is near and dear to my heart. Love them all!

    I would love to have you as a follower of the Style~ Spotlighted. Of course, I will gladly return the gesture. I sincerely hope to see you on GFC very very soon :D

    http://stylespotlighted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. my five-year old daughter was ooohing and ahhhing over the pink frilly alexander mcqueen dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This post is really nice, I like it so much!!! These collections are amazing!!!Love Alexander McQueen's one and Dolce e Gabbana's!
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Enter the Romwe giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the dolce and gabbana and the alexander mcqueen show!

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Incredible collections! Haider, DG and McQueen are definitely my faves :)

    xx
    complacencykillsusall.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mc Queen s always amazing!!
    and Heider's black leather stuff is definetely in my style...
    but my heart is Lanvin's:):)
    lovely blog dear:D<3


    DIOR GIVEAWAY

    http://www.ontomywardrobe.com/2012/02/dior-nail-polish-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved the DnG show so jaw droppingly pretty.

    www.StyleMemento.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos! All outfits and dresses are really impressive!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh gosh, all your selections are just beautiful! You have wonderful taste!

    Hope you are having a gorgeous weekend! :)

    <3 Mandy xx
    http://frocksandotherfrivolities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lanvin collection is amazing! I love those details you showed:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. loved the mcqueen show!
    xo

    mydutchfashionstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. these items are really amazing!


    http://fashion-gourmet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading! Your comments are my motivation! :)